19 January 2012

To be fond of dancing...#56-62

#56
CLIMB THE EIFFEL TOWER STAIRS TO THE TOP


Paris...je t’aime...the city of love...love schmove, I just want to climb the stairs all the way to the top :).


Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do with demography. Rome is feminine. So is Odessa. London is a teenager, an urchin, and this hasn't changed since the time of Dickens. Paris, I believe, is a man in his twenties in love with an older woman. 
- John Berger



This is what you do on your very first day in Paris. You get yourself, not a drizzle, but some honest-to-goodness rain, and you find yourself someone really nice and drive her through the Bois de Boulogne in a taxi. The rain’s very important. That’s when Paris smells its sweetest. It’s the damp chestnut trees. 
- Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina



#57
WEAR VICTORIA'S SECRET UNDERWEAR

Oops, I guess it won’t be such a secret anymore :).

Can I unwrap you?
Discard your clothes like ribbons
and piles of paper.
- Tyler Knott Gregson

#58
GO ON A DATE WITH A GUY THAT IS WEARING A TUXEDO FOR THE OCCASION



Listen up guys, tuxedo’s (or any suit for that matter) automatically turns you into a gentleman in every woman’s eye. True story. We start thinking fast cars, James Bond and sex(y)...we just can't help ourselves.

It’s a guy in a suit, do I really need to explain why this is on the list :)?


#59
SEE MY FAMILY MORE OFTEN

I know I shouldn’t take for granted the fact that my family all live close by. Instead I want to make an effort to spend more time with family and the people I love. Time with them is precious.

#60
TAKE MORE PHOTOS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS...AND OF MYSELF



To say I am camera shy is a bit of an understatement. I am the most UN-photogenic person...EVER (yes, Jake, including you). I plan on overcoming this minor hiccup and in turn document more moments with family and friends, the people I love spending time and making memories with.

So say cheese...


#61
BUY MYSELF AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF JEWELLERY

I'm thinking watch? Ring? Those are the only two pieces of jewellery I wear every day. The whole point is to buy it for myself.
#62
DANCE TILL SUNRISE


To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love.
- Jane Austen


Helloooo, did you not the read the title of this blog :)? I've been known to get my groove on now and then and this time I want to do it till the sun comes up!


Keep you posted.
Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment