17 December 2011

Vamos... #35-39

#35
OWN SERENA VAN DER WOODSEN/BLAKE LIVELY'S WARDROBE




Yes, I watch Gossip Girl. Yes, I watch it because Chuck and Nate are pretty. And let’s be honest, who doesn't want to be part of Manhattan’s Upper East Side elite? You know you want to...







Serena Van Der Woodson, probably the most annoying character on television, but undoubtedly one with the best wardrobe. I mean come on, seriously? How fair can it be that one person has THIS amount of fabulous outfits (there are too many gorgeous ones, I'm just sharing a few). And I love Blake Lively’s style...she is definitely my beauty and fashion girl crush.









...those outfits...

...dressed up on set...



...casual Serena...


...casual Blake...

























...Blake on the red carpet...



...and then just beautiful...




...and that hair...



...and that body...


Two words, people. I have just two words for you...Rachel wants :).


#36
WATCH A WIMBLEDON MEN'S FINAL ON CENTRE COURT

1. Rafael Nadal 
2. Centre Court 
3. Strawberries 
4. Cream 
5. Vamos :) 

That is all.

#37
GO BACKPACKING THROUGH A FOREIGN COUNTRY


As the traveller who has once been from home is wiser than he who has never left his own doorstep, so a knowledge of one other culture should sharpen our ability to scrutinize more steadily, to appreciate more lovingly, our own.
-Margaret Mead

I want to pack a bag, travel to a foreign country, I'm not particularly picky about which one, and work and travel from one town to the next. I think this must be one of the best ways to explore, living amongst the locals, learning and experiencing customs and broadening my horizons by discovering other cultures.

#38
GO TO THE RIO CARNIVAL IN BRAZIL

One word people...colour :). It looks like magic, all the lights, sequins, glitter, feathers and of course the dancing...and the Brazilian boys...


#39
GET A DOG

Dogs don't know about beginnings, and they don't speculate on matters that occurred before their time. Dogs also don't know - or at least don't accept - the concept of death. With no concept of beginnings or endings dogs probably don't know that for people having a dog as a life companion provides a streak of light between two eternities of darkness. 
-Stanley Coren





I never had a dog growing up. It's not something I regret, I just think that having a dog, someone greeting you when you get home like they have not seen you for years, having another living being being dependant on you, it must be quite an experience. Just one look at those puppy eyes :).





I have a yen for a chocolate LabradorThey are my favourite breed and I like chocolate...viola :).
I think I'll call him...


Keep you posted.
Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment