13 November 2011

Almost time...

After this post...it is D-day. I need a little drumroll please...going to start sharing my list, and by extension a little bit of myself, after this post. Ok, part of it, anyway. After this there is no turning back. I’m kind of freaking out...but in a totally good way. Because the list is long (this might be a bit of an understatement), I have decided to introduce a couple of list items at a time. Because each item on the list has sometimes special/sometimes frivolous meaning, I want to spend some time explaining some of the reasons and motivation for including something in the list. This will hopefully help you on deciding what is important in your life, what you have always wanted to do, even something as insignificant as catching a firefly (#14). 

"Start living now. 
Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. 
Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God." 
-Mary Manin Morrissey



Before I start introducing my list to you, I have to thank two people without whom this would never have happened. Giving credit and appreciation where it is due is important. Ok, so you have already met the lovely Emma and her involvement in this whole endeavour was the topic of my previous post. 










Another person, let’s just call him Jake G., is one of my favourite people and best friends. Without his encouragement, none of this would even have happened. So, just to introduce you to this special person, a short description: music (he usually has a hand in the music in my *currently making me sing and dance* section -soon to be posted-), loveable, loyal, caring, kind and lastly, he would go to the ends of the earth for someone he loves, I know this from experience...and this is probably the best kind of friend any girl could ask for.

Without their encouragement, support, willing shoulders and ears, I would not be about to share a little piece of myself with you.

So with a little ado...ok, another drumroll please...the list to follow in the upcoming chats. Can’t wait!

Keep you posted.

Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment