5 November 2011

And so it begins...

This is my first post. I don't know whether to be excited, daunted at the task ahead or just to jump right in...head first! I have wanted to start a blog for ages and I have now thought of a way to do it, while trying to achieve something more. 

This blog is a LIST. While the creation of a so-called "bucket list" is not a novel concept, this will be my list. A list that shows exactly what I would still like to do with my life. The Ultimate To Do List. 

A list to live by, love by and learn by. 

Some are funny, some are downright crazy, there are special ones, trivial ones, life altering ones and some that will just make me smile a little more every day. But mostly, they are things that will make me more...just more.

The whole concept of writing this list, commenting on my progress, while also sharing my likes and loves along the way, is to be accountable for each and every item on the list and to force myself to get out there and to start broadening my outlook on life, while meeting new people, reconnecting with old ones and strengthening relationships that are currently a part of my life. 

I have so much I want to share, I don't even know where to start! The posts that follow will tell you the exact (and I mean verbatim) sequence of events that led up to the existence of this blog (probably the craziest and most inane conversation you will ever have the privilege of "eavesdropping" on), followed by the most important piece of information: my LIST (yes, I am going to keep on referring to the LIST in capital letters now and then, because I am just too excited not to) items. 

I think it is going to take a while to get this up and running and looking the way I want it to, but I can't wait to start!


So...this is the first step in living the life I imagined!
Be back soon.

Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment